The consultant handling the vacancy will make you aware of what specifically is required, however in ALL cases ALL applicants need to bring with them, proof of rights to work in the UK (this includes passport/travel card/ full birth certificate with proof of NI, this is for UK citizens only). You will also need to bring with you, proof of National Insurance number, this can include tax document, letter from employment services, or correspondence from HMRC. Pay slips unfortunately can not be used.

Proof of current address, utilities bill or driving licence.