Registered Children’s Home Manager
Are you a dynamic and enthusiastic individual looking to take on the role of Registered Manager and join a team to take lead responsibility for the running of a children’s homes.
Team Support Healthcare are working behalf of a client in Gloucester with some fantastic benefits.
· Performance related bonus.
· Perk Box reward and Recognition
· Access to training courses
· Immediate entry into the company Pension Scheme with company contribution
· 35 days leave per annum (27 days + 8 bank holidays)
· Free enhanced DBS check (you must register for DBS Update once received)
· Paid mileage
· Discounted Gym Memberships
· Free eye tests
· Cycle to work scheme
Based in Gloucester City and working across Gloucestershire, our client is a multi-skilled team with a proven track record. With experience in supporting vulnerable adults, children and young people in a variety of settings. Each of these settings is designed to meet a set of specific needs ranging from children’s homes, supported housing and temporary accommodation for single adults, couples and families. In all settings and for all groups our goals are the same: to provide support and nurture for those people who need it to enable them to build a sustainable, more independent future.
The Role –
You will ensure that quality and safety are always paramount and in-line with the Company’s and regulatory expectations. You will provide leadership, support and direction for the care team. You will be able to work with external agencies, professionals and other stakeholders demonstrating professionalism and acting as a role model for the Company. You will also be adept at establishing new and outward facing relationships as we drive our business and growth ambitions forward. You will be outcomes focused, flexible and have an unswerving passion for providing the very best for the young people in our care.
The Ideal person will have the following skills and experience –
· registered with Ofsted as well as having a breadth of experience in the care sector and in managing teams.
· A Level 5 Diploma/DipSW qualifications or equivalent are essential.
· a proven track record of running residential services; however, for the right candidate this may the first opportunity to develop your career in this direction
· Must be over the age of 21 and hold a full UK driving licence
· A minimum of 2 years experience (within the past 5 years) in a position relevant to the residential care of children
· At least one year in a role supervising and managing staff in a care role
· The following qualification; LEVEL 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (England)
· A “Good” or “Outstanding” grade within your recent Ofsted Inspections
· Passionate and enthusiastic approach to helping young people
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to negotiate and influence, while exercising emotional intelligence.
Driving license is require for this role
Are you interested? Please click Apply now or email contact me for more information
Tel: 02039598123 email: email@example.com