Registered Mental Health Nurse
Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse looking for work to be flexible to fit your lifestyle and circumstances?
Would you like the ability to pick and choose your own shifts and receive weekly pay every Friday?
If you answered yes, then Team Support Healthcare would love to hear from you. We have a variety of shifts available in the Midlands and the surrounding areas.
• Assessing and talking to patients about their problems and discussing the best way to plan and deliver their care
• Building relationships with patients to encourage trust, while listening to and interpreting their needs and concerns
• Ensuring the correct administration of medication, including injections, and monitoring the results of treatment
• Responding to distressed patients in a non-threatening manner and attempt to understand the source of their discomfort
• Helping patients manage their emotions through de-escalation techniques
• Preparing and maintaining patient records as well as producing care plans and risk assessments
• Working with patients’ families and carers, to help to educate them and the patient about their mental health
• Recognising limitations and escalating concerns