Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic individual looking to take on the role of Residential Support Worker?
Team support Healthcare are on the look out for Full time support workers – salary range is £30,046.96** at Entry Level, up to £32,817** for experienced Support Workers
· Offering you a rewarding, challenging and satisfying career. Career changers are as welcome to apply as experienced support workers.
· Access to Perkbox employee reward and benefits platform
· Discounted gym memberships
The Ideal person will have the following skills and experience –
· Passionate and enthusiastic approach to helping young people
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to negotiate and influence, while exercising emotional intelligence.
· An empathetic, people person. Calm, reflective and flexible
· Ability to work on your own initiative.
· Ability to cope with crisis situations.
· Ability to work in and adapt to a changing environment.
· Good administrative, recording and reporting skills.
· A safe and inspiring role model for children and young people from traumatic backgrounds
· A commitment to deliver individual and organisational targets.
· Not deterred by shift work, is dedicated, and committed with a “can do” attitude
· Is looking for a role with development opportunities and career growth in a young, but fast growing, company
· Full UK Driving Licence is essential.
Enhanced DBS certificate is required.
QCF L3 CYP Workforce qualified is desirable.
Ability to work shifts including evenings, weekends. May require night shifts. Welcome applications from candidates who would like to work sessional shifts (in house bank).
**inclusive of additional supplement for completing 2 sleep in shifts per week
Please click apply or call Tel:02039 598123 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cycle to work scheme
12 hour shift
Driving Licence (required)